Understandably, there have been many enquiries regarding the status of the badminton season this year.
Currently, we are still waiting on the Permits Department to confirm gym rentals for September. The last time we heard (in June), the Permits were only being issued for Monday and Fridays for now. That would mean we would be starting with only one night (Friday) until they open up permits for the rest of the week. Furthermore, we are waiting on information from the governing bodies, in terms of limitations to membership numbers, double vaccination requirements, etc.
In short, we are waiting for information along with all of you and will post as it comes in.
This all said, we are hopeful that there will be a season start date for September. Stay tuned.
Thank you for your understanding.
Vincent Chan & The BADinTO Executive Committee